Saturday, January 16, 2010

Living With Girls...or Gorillas?

...So I decided I would clean my room in my apartment today because it desperately needed it. The bathroom wasn't looking too good. I cleaned the bathroom, got on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floor, got all of Autumns hair off the floor, and cleaned the toilet and sink. Looks good :). Speaking of Autumns hair, it is EVERYWHERE!!! hahaha it covers the bathroom floor, there was maybe like 4 of my hairs in there, pretty gnarly.

Anyway...after I finished the bathroom I decided I would vacuum the carpet in our room, it was pretty nasty. As I was cleaning I noticed the vacuum wasn't picking up everything, just kind of making noise. So I turned it off looked at the bottom and noticed this...

Look at all of that hair!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!

This is after I cleaned one side of it...


This is the finished product. Haha, I found it pretty humorous, but also pretty disgusting. I guess that's what you get when A. You don't live with your mom and B. You live with lazy people.

Sorry if I grossed out anyone, I just had to share :)

-borris (aka cinderella)

2 comments:

Arden said...

amen

Jamie said...

I once found a cocoon in the bottom of the sink while doing the dishes at my apartment. I never ate there, so the dishes weren't even mine, but the smell in the kitchen was too much for me! That's when I decided just to move home. Living with lazy people is hard work!