Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Hate...

...Being alone. I feel like I am alone 24/7 and it honestly makes me feel so depressed. Don't ask me why because I really couldn't tell you. I guess I get thinking about certain things, mainly the past, and it saddens me. I was reading my friends blog last night and she basically said everything for me. I miss a lot of things that have now changed and I want so badly for them to be back and sometimes I think that those things are going to make me happy. Here I am crying my eyes out talking about the past when we all know we are supposed to learn from the past and grow and move on, but why is it so easy for some and so hard for others?

One thing I really miss is seeing my friends every single day at school. That is literally the only reason I went. It was so much fun. I miss playing on a soccer team. I miss the whole part of the word team and everything that comes with it. I miss always having friends around, they are all dispersed now and doing their own things and it is so insane! We really are growing up. I miss the most knowing that I will always have that one friend that is willing to hang out with me every second of everyday.

The list could go on and on, I just wish I could be one of the lost boys and live in neverland and never grow up. Life really would be easier if we could all just stay at one age, I think so at least.

I'm not sure why all of this came up, but all I'm trying to say is that I really hate being alone. I know I shouldn't feel this way because my Heavenly Father is always here, but sometimes I can't help the feelings. So if any of you ever get a random call from yours truly (me) you'll know why. I just need someone to talk to is all, maybe for a couple minutes. And if any of you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to call me.

Please don't be worried, I am honestly just venting. Ho
pefully not very many people follow my blog :) I think I need to learn how to love myself. Sometimes I tell myself I am going to write down things that I like about myself, but I start thinking about it and I can't think of one thing I like about me. I think this year is going to be all about that. Finding myself. Hopefully it won't take long :)

Anyway, I love you all, or whoever is reading this. I'm sorry if I've made you worry, but please don't. Have a great week/weekend!!! Call me :)

-borris

P.S. I just thought this picture was funny.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Becca! Oh, silly child! If there's anyone who can relate to your "loneliness", it's ME! I can honestly say that I have no friends. But sometimes we gotta remember that having and keeping friends takes a lot more work than we think! ALL of my friends are off doing their own things, and sometimes I feel like if I give them a call they'll be too busy to get together or whatever. But whenever I have those thoughts, I'll get a call from someone who will want to hang out with ME. Just remember YOU are more loved than you think. And I think about YOU all the time! I love your guts! Love, Jamie