Monday, April 28, 2014

It's Been a Year...

...and what a year it was! I can't believe Coulton and I have been married a year already! It's been one of the funnest years of my life, to be completely honest. We have had so many amazing adventures and changes just within this year, it's been kind of crazy. But we have been so extremely blessed.

Quick update: We are currently in Alaska, I know I know, you thought we were in Florida! Well, we were, but we felt it would be best if we moved to Utah and live closer to my family. One thing led to the other, we were introduced to my cousins husband, who works for vivint, and before we knew it we were on a plane headed to Alaska for summer sales.

Coulton and I were able to go through the temple together to receive our endowments and be sealed together for time and all eternity. What an unbelievable experience that was. I have never felt so right about something in my entire life (other than marrying coulton :)). So grateful I was able to do that and be a part of this church.

Some other pretty significant things happened this year as well. My best friend of almost ten years got married. It's been so amazing to see her journey and be a part of her life on such an intimate level. We've been through so much together, and she's been through so much alone, that it was truly amazing to see her marry the man of her dreams, and ultimately, the man she deserves. I've never been so proud.

Also, my Grandma Hofheins passed away. What a sweet lady heaven gained, and what an awesome reunion it must have been with my Grandpa. I think about her often, in fact, not a day goes by that I don't think of her. She and I became closer this past year, because she was so adamant in making my doll. She would call me and ask me several questions about my dress and I cherish those moments forever. She was always interested in my life, particularly my dating life, and she was extremely proud of me for bringing my husband into the church, and with that, marrying such a stud! I miss you Grandma, but I'm so glad you are in the perfect state your body was craving so long for.

I'm sure there is tons I am leaving out, but those moments are the ones that popped out in my mind. I'm so excited for the years to come with Coulton. He is truly my soulmate.

Here are some photo's :)

Here's the whole fam at the temple right after our sealing. What a great family I have eh?


I forgot to mention that Coulton and I were able to spend Christmas in California with his Grandparents and all of his cousins. It was a BLAST!! Napa California is BEAUTIFUL! Looking forward to many more Christmas' to come. 


I also forgot to mention that we were both able to work for a company called Run Or Dye, which is a Color 5k where people throw chalk and you leave looking like a tie dye shirt! It was pretty fun, while it lasted :)


My BFF and her boo. They are the cutest arent they?



Look at that smile. She's the best. 


And...here is Alaska! So freakin pretty! I'm excited to just explore every inch of this place! 







Needless to say, I have been pretty blessed. So grateful for all thats come my way, and all that is going to come :) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

-borris

No comments: