Tuesday, February 19, 2013

...blessed...

So, as you can see, I have not posted in a very long time. So much has happened since my last post. Where in the heck do I start?

I met a guy... His name is Coulton Main... He's going to be my husband... I am so blessed.

He wasn't a member... He got baptized... His spirit makes me want to be better... I am so blessed.

I moved to Florida... I work at the most amazing place (Food & Thought)... Made really good friends...I am so blessed.

Coulton and I got engaged over Christmas... He totally surprised me... I cried, and said yes... I am so blessed.

We decided April 27 would be the perfect date... We got an apartment together... I'm so excited... Couldn't be more blessed.

Everyday I feel blessed. Life is good. Heavenly Father sure does know what he is doing.

That is my life at the moment in a nutshell! I'm so happy.

-borris























5 comments:

Matt & Autumn said...

Freakin love this!!!! You need to keep blogging so I can keep up with you!!!! You look gorgeous!!! So happy your happy!!

Farrah said...

I love your life with all my heart...so much so that those pics give me a big ol lump in my throat. Choking down the tears. I'm am so incredibly happy for you guys. You both deserve this happy happy exciting time. Love you so much.

Rachel said...

l love this a lot. Man becs... what a crazy life you lead. So great.

Jamie said...

What a difference a year makes, right?! I am so happy for you! You really are so blessed. I can't wait for the big day!

Unknown said...

you're such a babe!!! I love you two!!!