Saturday, December 5, 2009

Precious Moments

Today was just an overall great day. I spent all day with my two older sisters and my mom. What's better than that right? We went to a bunch of different boutiques and saw a lot of cute things; today I didn't mind shopping.

At dinner we started talking about all kinds of different things. We talked about things that I probably shouldn't repeat :) and sentimental stuff. I couldn't help but get teary eyed. In that moment I was so grateful to be sitting with my 3 favorite people. Also, I have been thinking a lot lately about the new addition thats comin our way tomorrow (Farrah's baby, new niece) and, being the emotional ball baby I am, I get emotional. I remember when Farrah had her first. When I first held her there was something special about that little girl that held on to a little piece of my heart. She was one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen, literally. And, being that it was my sisters first, it was that much more special. Rachel's first was amazing too. Witnessing a new spirit coming into this world by your sister is indescribable. You can't help but cry, the spirit is overwhelming.

Anyway, I can't wait until tomorrow. I know I'm going to be an emotional wreck, but I don't mind. It's to be expected :) I can't wait to see what this little girl is going to look like! Hopefully I can post some pictures and show you all :)

Abra Cadabra, borris

1 comment:

Arden said...

I love you becca, mom