Friday, September 18, 2009

Update...


...I know it's been forever! I just haven't had the desire really to update my blog, but here I am and it's about time if I don't say so myself :)

Well first things first I have moved out. Exciting right? I am living in Orem in an apartment just west of the freeway off the university parkway exit. It's actually a lot of fun. Besides the fact that I am the only one who cleans the apartment, does the dishes, cleans out the nasty microwave, mops, vacuums, sweeps, basically everything. But you know what? I don't really mind cuz I enjoy cleaning actually. I am sharing a room with Autumn and it's awesome. She and I have always gotten along, and we've known each other for a long time. She lives up the street from my house in Alpine so we have been in the same ward and everything for a while. She's clean, which is fantastic, and she's funny, which is even more fantastic haha. Every night is like a sleep over, I seriously fall asleep laughing every night, we say some pretty funny things before we go to sleep.

School is going good. I am learning a lot and working hard. I am staying ontop of things in my classes and staying caught up, unlike some of the other classes I took in previous years. Wish I had been a lil smarter those years haha. But it's awesome, I'm so close to the school that it makes it way easier to go to class. If any of you know me, it's hard for me to get motivated to do school work, so it's great that I'm so close to everything.

I went to my singles ward for the first time this last sunday and it was seriously sooooo good! I am so excited to become part of that ward. The relief society president is awesome. It was one of the most spiritual Sunday's I've had in a while. Plus the church is seriously 5 steps away, I love it!

Anyway I'm just gonna keep this short and sweet :) I am finally happy with things going on in my life. Pretty content with it if you will. I'm learning a lot about myself and what I am capable of and it's really refreshing and fun discovering all these things I can do that I never knew I could do.

Welp, this post is coming to a close, here are some pictures of the people I've been hanging out with while bein moved out and all.
Tune in again soon! .....Borris


No comments: