Saturday, May 16, 2009

summertime

Summer is freaking finally here and I am so stoked on it! I have a feeling this summer is going to be a good one.

Here is a list of things I like to do in the summer :)
1. Longboarding
2. Making chili dogs
3. Laying out by the pool
4. Lake Powell (duh)
5. Hawaii (duh)
6. Drive with the windows down
7. Camping out in the backyard
8. Camping
9. Bonfires
10. Tinfoil dinners
11. Snow cones
12. Tan lines

The list goes on and on my friends, there is an endless amount of things to do in the summer and I'm so excited for it! If any of you would like to join me in any of those things just give me a call

p.s. I make a mean chili dog :)

5 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

duh. i have been there. done that. lets see longboarding. yes. chili willi dogs. yes. laying by the pool. we were pretty dang close, but it will happen in the next few days. lake powell. only a couple more weeks. hawaii. a couple months haha. drive with the windows down. yes. camping in the back yard. neat time the past two nights. camping. it will happen. bonfire. soon. tinfoil dinners sound neat. snow cone. duh, yum. tan lines. one day lil lass.

Ash & Paul said...

you forgot one thing... come to good ol aly-bama and visit me with my lil sis :)

p.s. we have a beach close.

Jamie said...

I'll be joining you pool-side my friend! Oh and roasted marshmellows are heaven on Earth!

Mandy said...

Ummm... I had no idea you had a blog.
Finally I can communicate with you from far away.
Let's be blog buds.
(because we're already real buds)

Melissa said...

Becca dear... Its been a very long time! I'm very happy I ran across your blog because it gave me some good laughs! I saw Shawn and Farrah in Lake Powell, I suppose you were there with them, but not at that moment in time? It would have been a treat to see you. Remember when we invaded the dance at the institute building? That spotlight was about the most exciting thing that happened all night. Miss you! I hope you are loving UVU.