Thursday, March 26, 2009

AHHH...

...this video just cracks me up. Rachel and Lemon (lennon is his real name we just call him lemon) spent the night the other night and he was screaming in the living room and I was pretty much laughing the whole time, so then it turned into a lil game. Whenever I yelled he would yell back, and we would just start laughing. I had to get it on film, so here you are, enjoy. dont get annoyed by my voice please :)
The picture below is from one of the monday nights I look forward to every week. My sisters and brother and I play on an indoor team together and its so much fun. Jake usually gets flaming pissed and throws out some cuss words, Rachel is kind of just there, usually the one pissing Jacob off, and Farrah is usually concussed or goin in so hot in ever tackle, I am just there to enjoy the ride :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Lemon is so freaking cute!

Coulton and Becca Main said...

i know! i wanna squeeze him to death!