Friday, February 20, 2009

so neat...


...well last week my mom asked me if I wanted to go to Alix's 6th grade valentines dance at the elementary school and of course I said yes! I remember doin all the dances and stuff and it was so much fun! I couldn't wait to see what they did different and how awkward I must have looked dancin' with the boys. When we got there I just started laughing. The kids looked sooooo awkward, and they never looked at each other, they were dancin' and lookin around, probably at everyone watching them, giggling, like I was haha. But then I saw Alix, she looked gorgeous, really, and I am so mad I didnt bring my camera to show you guys how stunning she looked. She straightened her hair and did some soft curls in it, it really brought tears to my eyes. I was so scared that she wasn't going to get asked to dance with one of the boys cuz sometimes she can be a lil awkward but who isn't at that age? She got asked to every single dance. And when it was time for her to dance with my dad, she came running out so excited, to find out he wasn't there, again bringing tears to my eyes. But....I caught another lil priceless moment that I probably will never forget. Tristin, my nephew, came running out and since neither one of his parents were there he asked his Grandma Arden to dance. What a sweet kid!!! I almost had tears fall down my cheek, but I managed to capture a picture of this cute moment :) oh and they did some line dances, and I got in there and danced haha right by Alix. It was so fun! haha (sorry I dont write much about myself)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

OHMY GOODNESS. THAT IS PRICELESS

kendel said...

haha hi becca! Ya I was creepin and I saw you on ems page but haha this is funny

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coulton and Becca Main said...

oh heeey! dont worry about it, its fine. i creep and stuff too. we can be blogger friends now!

Ann Mitchell said...

YOU CAME TO ALPINE ELEMENTARY AND DIDN'T COME TO VISIT YOUR FAVORITE 5TH GRADE TEACHER? SHAME ON YOU!!! I JUST FINISHED HAVING KOBIE FOR SCIENCE. CHECK OUT MY CLASS BLOG:
http://missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com