Thursday, February 19, 2009

i thought this was funny

so one day I left my computer in the family room and I was gone all day, so when I got home I immediately looked at my computer to see if anyone had been using it. Kobie and Alix usually get their hands on it if I leave it somewhere so I thought I would check and see what they had been up to. Kobie loves to take funny pictures on photo booth, so I checked there first, lo and behold I found a lil treasure. I about died when I saw this. please enjoy!

7 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

she is a real treat. haha i love this!

Rachel said...

BECCA...never delete this! I am dying! Holy Crap. I want to squeeze her.

Brad & Donna said...

Okay...wow...that was TOOO cute! I loved it. She is the cutest girl around. Oh and she can sure sing! She is great. ha ha ha :)

Ash & Paul said...

haha, thats great. Did this happen the same time that I was getting IM's from "you"? haha

Coulton and Becca Main said...

haha no, it happened before that actually, i just never came around to posting it anywhere until now!

Jamie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Don't ever let her know that you saw this and posted it...you know she'd be sooooooooo embarrassed. But honestly that is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I love how she keeps looking up...soo funny! And you know she was dead serious when she made it

Arden said...

becca, that was the best! Kobie sings the best. you have to keep that forever so i can blackmail her when she gets older. love you, mom