Monday, April 13, 2009

I don't understand

One thing recently has reeeeeaaaally been bugging me. Why in the crap do people put pictures of themselves on facebook kissing their boyfriends/girlfriends? Do they think people enjoy seeing that? Or really think its "so adorable"? I think its cool that they really like each other, Im not gonna be the immature person who thinks its gross, cuz it doesnt really gross me out, it just bothers me. In all reality, no one wants to see those pictures. I'm just saying...

8 comments:

Ash & Paul said...

Maybe one is okay, but when you have half a million on there....no thanks! So I agree with ya on this one sister!

Jamie said...

you like it...just admit it!

Emily Suzanne said...

you gotta strut like you mean it

Coulton and Becca Main said...

hahaha emily you crack me up! thanks for all your support everyone, its much appreciated.

maggie said...

i like heathers pictures she takes of herself with her pouting lips better!

Coulton and Becca Main said...

oh ya, soooo sexy

Arden said...

Becca, You are one in a million. I love you so much, mom

laura said...

I think the better question is why do people make the kissing face when they are not kissing anyone at all?